Tuesday, September 27, 2005

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Mom and I are home.

Susan's mom decided to wait it out for a few more days. She emphatically stated she was not ready to leave yet. Poor Susan. She's been worried sick; however, sometimes we just can't make these parents do what we think they need to do.

The word disaster is so inadequate to describe what so many are experiencing first hand.

When my brain is functioning better, perhaps, I will attempt to describe some of the things I saw.

So many thanks are in order. I felt each of your thoughts and well wishes and when I was scared, I knew you guys were pulling for us.

I simply cannot put in words how very much I appreciate each of you.

Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com