Friday, September 30, 2005

Hard to Believe

What's that old saying?

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Well, 365 days ago my life underwent something of a change.

A year ago today I began my adventure in the world of web logging, up close and personal.

Between here and that other place, this post is number 745.

According to the site meter over there, there have been just over 75,500 hits in that year.

UNBELIEVABLE.

While my personal life is the same chaotic rollercoaster it has been for longer than I care to really contemplate, I have definitely changed.

I am not the same person I was when this journey began.

I have met so many good people I am pleased to call friend.

Through death or other circumstances I have said goodbye to some, but welcomed others into my life and my heart.

I am much richer for all these experiences.

I know not what tomorrow will bring, but I look forward to meeting the challenge with each of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com