Thursday, October 13, 2005

Gremlins

Forgive me, friends, but my age must surely be showing. While I have never had much of a rear, it has certainly been dragging lately.

Last night I got home late from the office and was so wiped out, I was the first one to bed. Seriously, I abandoned Wee One to Sweet One's watchful eyes and hit the sack early.

This morning was the first day in the last ten I did not awake with some kind of a headache. Woohooo!

When Wee One popped out of bed this morning she greeted me with a lazy smile and brown colored stains all down the front of her pink princess nightgown.

Shocked, I inquired what was all that and pointed down the front of her frock.

"Oh, that," she responded, "that's chocolate ice cream from last night. I spilled some."

There was no point in asking whose idea the ice cream was or who provided it to her.

Apparently, there was an ice cream party after I went to bed.

Gremlins, I'm sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com