Sunday, October 09, 2005

In the mood...

Decadent, indulgent, and hedonistic aptly describe my present mood.

What to do?

What is a girl to do?

As a woman, I have the same wants, needs, and desires as any other. There are times when my body screams for satisfaction.

I have visions in my head of sharing hot sweet pleasure with another.

Oh, yes.

What I have in mind involves partaking in something very special, indeed.

Alas, while unilaterally satisfying on occasion, some things are just infinitely better when experienced together. Thus, I hope to corrupt another with a hidden desire and one of my secret passions.

Dare I bare all and reveal just one of the lovely little things which makes my heart definitely beat with the urgency of need and, moreover, desire?

A little encouragement may be necessary because even I am a little shy about some things.

What's that you say?

Please?

Please what, dahling?

Oh, yes, I love it when you ask nicely.

Okay, here goes, I just returned from the grocery store with Heath Toffee Bits and semi-sweet chocolate chips. I have the best cookies you have ever, ever slipped into your mouth baking in the oven. In a few more minutes, the soft gooey pleasure will be mine; however, I am so willing to share.

This guilty pleasure is definitely better when paired with cold milk.

So, I have the cookies, who has the milk?

Chocolate Chip/Toffee Cookies

1 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon Amaretto
2-1/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup Heath Toffee Bits

Cream together butter, sugar and Amaretto until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs. Sift together flour, soda, and salt. Gradually add to creamed mixture. Mix well. Fold in chocolate chips and toffee bits.

Drop by teaspoon onto greased cookie sheet.

Bake at 375 degrees F. for 10 minutes or until light brown. Makes a soft cookie.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, we're both in the same place...

in desperete need...





of chocolate!

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have single-handedly destroyed my diet!

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com