Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Birthdays Abound!

Tell me people don't get frisky in the cold month of January.

Tomorrow, October 12th is best friend Susan's birthday. She is the lovely and stalwart cohort who accompanies me to blogmeets and lets me lean on her with grace and dignity when the world gets to be too hard for me to stand alone.

Friday, October 14th is
Eric, the Straight White Intrepid and Conqueror of the Deck's day in the sun. Cheers, man!

Saturday, October 15th marks the anniversary of the
Divine Miss Silk's Debut! And, no, the world has never been quite the same.

Sunday, October 16th is the 19th birthday of our beloved and surprisingly (for such a teenager)well-developed (and I can't believe your Mom let you get tattoos and wear your hair like that)
Zonker. It's time, man, it's time. Manhood awaits. This is your year!

Monday, October 19th my dear Mother has a birthday; however, because my father could not remember her actual birthday when he filled out her naturalization papers (he wrote down July 20, the birthday of his first wife!) and her culture celebrates Chinese New Year as a birthday for all, she actually has three birthdays a year. I'm telling ya, she looks pretty damn good for a gal going on 186.

Marking another trip around the sun on Monday, October 24th is the delightfully sincere and introspective Mr. Random Fate.
Jack was going to celebrate the milestone of his 40th birthday last year in Scotland, but things did not work out that way. Perhaps, this year, he'll enjoy a Scotch in the Highlands and reflect on all that is good in his world. I hope so.

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, my friends.

I love each of you!

I am also blessed to know you.

Thank you for your friendship.


UPDATE: Yet another man with whom I am enamored. Darlin' Denny has a birthday on Tuesday, October 25th! He intends to spend his special day sampling wines from around the world!! Sekreet note to Denny: The Texas Hill Country is known for it's wines, too. Hint, hint.

LOLLYGAGGIN' UPDATE: The dynamic and anything but subdued Pammy has a birthday on Friday, October, 21st!

Good Lord, people! How many October babies of you are there out there?!

WIZARDLY UPDATE: Or would that be Warlock?! The wonderfully wacky and loveable
Wizard informs me he will be 41 on October 31st!!

PARKWAY UPDATE: Holy Cannoli is right, Batman!! The beloved Godfaddah has a birthday on Sunday, October 16th, too! Do you suppose he and Zonker were separated at birth? They are both from New Jersey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com