Tuesday, August 23, 2005

The Past

There have been a myriad of thoughts running through my mind these last several days. While I have been thinking about things I have done and things I did not do, thoughts of people I have known have been most prominent in my memories.

I know not whether others tend to remember the good before the bad, but I do. I never really relinquish the memories of bad times because I think they serve purpose: they help me appreciate what is good before me and remind me that even when I do not think I was strong, I must have strength to have endured parts of my past.

Looking back, I wonder if I had known how difficult some things would be, if I would not have given up somewhere else along the way.

Could it be ignorance is not bliss, but a ruse which allows us to endure?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com